BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

5/14/17

Hearts & Cupcakes Girls' Hat

I have realized that I haven't came out with any new pattern from more than three years! One of my new years resolution was to write a baby pattern this year. And now I designed my very first stranded hat in four sizes (baby, toddler, small child, child/preteen).
When I knitted this beanie, it didn't intend to be published, but since I was thinking a lot about restart desinging again and this one got many compliments, I wrote the pattern. Since I have never written stranded pattern in more sizes before, I asked a tech editor to help me with this one. After the edit, as always, it was testknitted. It is always enjoyable to see what others create with my patterns. 
  hearts&cupcakes girls' hat knitting pattern by hannicraft
I used cotton-blend yarn for this hat, since it was made for Spring. I think, the cotton works really great in stranded colorwork, but less stretchy than wool (especially merino). The instructions are available in four sizes (from 17.5"/44 cm to 21.5"/ 54 cm head circumfence). 
  hearts&cupcakes girls' hat knitting pattern by hannicraft
Well, I am really proud about this one. I love everything about this hat: the hearts, the cupcakes, the colors, the material and the weight. And especially I love my baby girl wearing it!
The pattern is available in Ravelry


Sharing this post: Annemarie's Chrochet Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top