BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

11/9/15

Early November Yarn Along

 My purple pullover is growing nicely. I started this project in September and planning to finish it before Christmas. It is a great bedside project but also a little bit boring, since there are so many rounds to knit before hit a turning point. I have just finished the decreasing section. 




For those who missed my previous post about this sweater: the pattern is from Knit.Wear Magazine, designed by Katya Frankel. I use DROPS Baby Merino in dark purple colorway. The gauge differs a little bit from the recommended, so I went a size bigger needles and also modified the decreasing instructions. Since I am working on the wrong (knit) side in stockinette, to get the same result on the right (purl) side modifications in the eyelet were also needed and when I reach the shoulder section, obviously there will be further major changes too. 

Nowadays I do all my things in the presence of my pug: she follows me everywhere, observe me while gardening, cooking, reading and of course pays a huge attention to my yarnie hobby. She loves stealing yarnballs from my stash and chewing them, so it is also challenging to knit while she is in a playful mood.
The pullover on my growing belly - spot the pug:

So now about my great project :) My baby bump is growing very quickly in these weeks. I can still wear a lot from my old clothes, mostly skirts and loose-fit garmets. I stopped running and all cardio excercises because I just don't feel comfortable during dynamic workouts.I am in week 19th and feel my tummy already so big. 

Sharing this post in:
http://www.gsheller.com/category/yarn-along

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful belly can you show now! Almost half way, enjoy as much as posssible, time flies ;-)
    I hope everything is going alright with you and the baby. Take good care of yourself now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the important thing is that you are feeling good!!!!!!! As Angelique says : enjoy all these little changes !!!!!! ;oD
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top