BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

10/17/15

Happy I love Yarn Day! {free pattern}

Today is I love Yarn Day 2015! I have decided to publish one of my elder pattern for free for this occasion. 

A few months ago I stopped deactivated my non-free patterns on Ravelry due to VAT changes since then I am thinking how to republish them. I am going to republish them here on my blog. The first one is the Pumpkin Basket crochet pattern which is a great Fall project. 
The pattern requires some advanced crochet skills although it uses just sc's. You also need to be familiar with basic sewing stitches for the shaping. Any yarn can be used, but I recommend mercerized cotton.
<

If you would like to see more project based on the pattern, visit its Ravelry page. I especially loved bluchis's basket, who decorated to bowl with spiders - what a spooky Halloween crochet!  I hope that you'll get to like to make one!

I am wishing you happy yarnie weekend!

Sharing this post on:


Annemarie's Haakblog ♥ Hooking on Hump Day @ Petals to Picots and Moogly

3 comments:

  1. It's a nice one, I remember when you showed it for the first time. Thank you for sharing!
    Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pumpkin! I've featured it at my Link Your Stuff link party today. Have a wonderful day!
    All the best, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top