BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

10/16/15

Changes

There has been month I posted on the blog. Well, I don't know where to start... the world has changed around me: we moved to our new home, started to renovate it, but we are still living between boxes, the home office, the bedroom and one bathroom is already updated and I hope that next month our kitchen will be done.
But above all these everyday happenings, I am having much more greater news: our family of two is going to be a real family! We are expecting our first baby!
We both feel super excited and happy about the baby. I am 15-week pregnant now and seems that the rough first period has been over and my energy level started to rise again. Since I have stopped intense sport activities, my ol' strength won't turn back for a while, but I am very glad that I can stay awake more than 8 hours in a day.




So what's up with knitting?  During our extremely hot summer in Europe I haven't knit anything, but as the heat stopped, I started to work on three projects.
This pile of yarn is going to be a new sweater:
The sweater is designed by Joji Locatelli. Easy-peasy, but as working on a loose-fit sweater with sport-weight yarn is time-consuming, this is just a bedside project. The finished jumper hopefully will fit also in the third trimester.
Here is Joji's project:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/toujours
I have also began to knit a purl-stitch sweater. Sshh... I am working in the round with knit stitches and going to fold it out ;)
It is from Knit.Wear. Gosh, I love that magazine! So feminine knits! With this one I try to hurry to be able to wear it at least a couple times before my belly expands excessively.
The third project is already done! It is a sweater for my sweet little dog. So let me to introduce you another new member of our family: she is Dragé, the puglet! My Instagram friends have already met her, I can't stop posting pictures of her cute face.
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Hannicraft/pug-dog-sweater

I haven't knit anything for the baby yet and the baby room is still empty. I think it would be too early to start preparing. But naturally all my thoughts been roaming around the motherhood, parenthood and around the baby, so now I am collecting ideas and scheduling the winter months.

This time I am not participating in linky parties :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratiulations, I'm so happy for you and your husband! What a great news!
    Nice projects are started, I'm looking forward to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! A lot of changes for you lately. Congrats on the baby and the pup!! That face is just tooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the baby!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top