BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

3/15/15

Memento

 

Things are happening so fast with us these days, We dropped our apartment to the market and immediately sold it. Since I have been dreaming about moving into a family house, I am very happy about that but we need to leave our home just in two weeks. On the one side, I love changes and I feel excitement about the fresh start but on the other side, I keep packing our stuffs with tears in my eyes. We started our marriage in this little flat and although I was whining a lot about how little it is for us, and I didn't have enough place even for the kitchenware or an ideal spot to take photos for my blog, I'll miss these walls. For the next couple months we move into my parents' house in the suburb and keep searching for our next own home. It is not easy to find a good one in the neighbourhood we would like to live. 
So there are nothing on my needles right now. I can't remember even a week in the near past when I had nothing to work in.
I am saying goodbye to old home with a few pictures of past projects taken in various spots in the aparment.
The most photographed spot was probably the bathroom's door:


Sometimes the pantry's door was featured also:
The kitchen was really sunny, but so tiny, not ideal to spend my blog time:

In Summer I loved taking pictures on the balcony: 


 The darkly furnitured place was our living room, where I worked a lot on my projects and photograhed the finished pieces: 
 




I excitedly face with the future and hope we find our next home quickly. 

2 comments:

  1. I wish you both good luck, hopefully you'll find a lovely new home with a lot of comfort and cosy spaces to live your life (and to create of course! :-D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great memories in your photos. Best wishes on your moving, and in your new stage in your life :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top