BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

1/21/15

A finished project

It's been a while since I shared something finished. Well, it is time to shine. As I mentioned in my latest post I enjoy working with more strands, focusing on holding the tension and altering colors switch my brain off. I feel like a knitting yogi
I started this shawl in July during our vacation. It was the first time I made something with slipped-stitch knitting and I am satisfied with my results.
I didn't followed any instructions, just chosed a nice 2-color pattern and turned into this shawlette. The edges were adjusted seamlessly with short-rows method. The yarns (Drops Babyalpaca Silk & Drops Alpaca) behaved better than I expected since there was no problems with slippery stitches.
As most knitters I also love this season when I can wear my knitted neckwarmer and wrap collection which keep me warm and cozy all day long. Picking the right shawl every morning is just a joyful dilemma for me. 

Sharing this project:

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the happy combination of yellow, white, and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - such a stunning combination of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! It is so clever and looks so very warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! I'm in love with it Hanni!!!!
    xxxxxx ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shawl, I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful. Lovely colours, lovely pattern. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Nice to see something from you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you mind to share the pattern?! LOVE this shawl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top