BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

4/16/14

A new project

I don't have too much time for knitting in these weeks.. my work and an expected promotion eat up not just my time but also all of my energy. I can't tell how much I miss my creative time, I am much more balanced, confident and happy when I can create.
I started this new long-term project a couple weeks ago. It is going to be a feather-weight cardigan.
The yarn I am using is Drops Fabel and Drops Delight altering the Delight skeins to get nice color variations. The pattern is from my head.

I am trying a new technic, it is called Contiguous Method developed by Susan Myers (SusieM on Ravelry), avaliable for free.
 Sleeves seem a little bit puffy at this point, but the pattern says it is normal.

Sharing this post:

7 comments:

  1. Looks like it will be lovely! I hope you find some time to work on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the variation in the stripes. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your promotion!!!! ;oD
    Love the tiny strips of your cardigan…..!!!!!
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking great - I'm a huge fan of stripes. I also couldn't agree more with you about the need for creative time to keep you balanced, I'm the exact same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about creating. It is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This wip looks absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see it finished!
    p.s.: I nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://blog.bapsicrafts.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing so far! it will be great when it is completed :) take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top