BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

3/5/14

Early Spring and Yarn Along

It is March. Although we had a mild winter here, I am happy that all those long dark nights are almost behind us.
Our home has started to bloom.
Living in an apartment house I really miss garden and real gardening, but I enjoy several benefits of our balcony and we are trying turn it to a little oasis for the Summer. We need to be waiting for that season, so I started this year inside and planted hyacints last week:
Today is the first day of Feast and I won't eat meat for 40 days. Being health-conciscious and eating quality foods I started to make our bread. Here is my first bread from last week made with dark rye flour and a little oat flour with green spices. {Don't believe the myth that you can not make bread without white flour, I didn't use any gram.}
My second bread looks even better:

{This photo is from my istagram feed

Currently I don't run any big projects, I am waiting for my yarns for a future cardigan. Until they arrive I am making Spring decorations {and maybe a new tutorial too ;)}
Using the leftover Lopi of my my IĆ°unn cardigan. Just a little not about Lopi: this yarn softened a LOT after washing a wearing.. there is a really big difference!

Wishing you happy creating!

Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. I like homemade bread, too!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...I like the look of the new link! Your bread looks delicious! I may have to make some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top