BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

2/5/14

Yarn Along

I was taking a little break from blogging in the last couple weeks. But I am not away from my knitting. In these weeks the only craft I do is knitting.
After Christmas I completed my long-time bedside project Ochre Leaves Cowl.
Yarn: Malabrigo Lace (Frank Ochre)
Pattern: my head. The pattern is currently under testing, it will be available on Ravelry very soon.

There is no more relaxing activity at night than knitting something mindless, I've just started a new bedside project Lace Pullover.
I would like to keep this project in secret for a little while, so I don't cover the whole piece. This photo was taken on Saturday. I am currently a little bit obsessed with baking and cooking sugarfree and glutenfree or organic (if I glutenfree version would have too different taste from the original one I just choose organic). On Saturday I made very healthy rolled pancakes and cuddling under my blanket I finally had a very lazy afternoon.

There is starting something really exciting on Ravelry now. I am challenging myself on Ravelry Winter Games 2014. I am participating with two projects. This sweater will be one of them, the other one will be my first felted slippers. I haven't decided which pattern to choose: knit or crochet... slippers or balerinas or loafers... huhh. Not easy to pick one!

I am so excited to see what were you doing during the last couple weeks. Wishing you happy creating!

Sharing on:
 

6 comments:

  1. That's a very chique and feminine cowl, lovely colour!
    I think your sweater is becoming gorcious! I crochet in my bed too, before sleeping. It works very relaxing and it is so cosy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow! It is so cheerful, and loving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness, your lace knitting is beautiful! I too love the cheerful yellow - perfect for dreary grey winter days,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lightweight cowl. I love the color of your current bedside project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is an award for you waiting on my blog!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are such pretty patterns, you sure are very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top