BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

12/11/13

Quick ideas


Last year I published two Christmas-themed crochet patterns. To help your holiday crafting I was thinking that it would be useful to share them again.
These little Christmas trees are very easy and super quick to complete. The Ravelry users went really creative with it. Check their projects to get some inspirations. 
If you ask me snowmen are not restricted to holiday crafting, this fellow moved to a wreath and he had been decorating our home through last winter and so does he again this year.
Bookmark these patterns, pin them or add to your queue if you need some last minute decoration ideas. 

In a few days I am going to release a new pattern. Can you guess what are these penguins for?

I am wishing you happy creating!



3 comments:

  1. I think they will be mug sleeves….or not???
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute are those penguins! I think they're going to be mug cosies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowmen! It is so cute to decorate the home with hand made items. We still have a little snowman that my Nan knitted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top