BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

11/27/13

Insta Yarn Along

Last week was a big rush for me, I had to work over the weekends also, these last weeks in my office are always busy. I am trying to calm down with some Christmas knit, candle light, gourmet coffee and baking:



I started to knit mittens. There is no better way than a red&white Christmas-themed pair of fingerless gloves to show knitter's pride during the holidays:


It's been a while I casted on this cowl, but unravelled the other day, because I realized, that I don't want the ribbing part.

Last week I've received lot of kind compliments for my new cardi. I feel so touched, thank you!

Wishing you happy knitting and happy Thanksgiving for my U.S. friends!

5 comments:

  1. I love the red and white, so bright!
    I've unraveled quite a few things myself after being pretty far into a project and deciding it wasn't going the way i'd hoped. I figure i'd rather unravel and use it for something I like than finish the project and wish I had unraveled sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute lace tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely mittens! I really want to make a pair like that...I'm slowly working up the courage...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red and white fingerless gloves your are knitting. Great for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red and white gloves you are knitting! they look great so far, the pattern is very nice. I love using red wool around this time of year :) I love the knitted christmas trees for your table too :)
    Lisa
    www.needlesandwool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top