BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

10/30/13

Yarn along

I've almost finished my yoke sweater, but I've decided to reknit the sleeves, because I felt the garment too bulky. Longer, fitted cuffs make it a bit smoother and more flattering. I am also thinking to reknit the lower part of the body with a longer ribbing.


During the past weeks I completed a few small crocheted items.
Here is a super cute apple cozy designed by Kara @ Petals to Picots. I showed you a progress picture before and asked your advice in choosing the perfect color for the wings. I totally forgot that I had a fun yarn  in my stash with slow lilac color-transitions which could be the right one. So here is my finished cozy:

I'd also finished a pumpkin basket as the part of my CAL. On Sunday it had been gifted to my mother-in-law.

Wishing you happy creating!

Sharing on:

11 comments:

  1. I think you're very right to make the cuffs longer.
    Nice apple-cozy-owl and beautiful pupkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee-hee, I love the owl! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater is very pretty and that owl, so cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater is coming along really nicely, just in time for the cold weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with that sweater! Well, and that little apple cozy is the bee's knees (sorry, I've just gotten a new med for my fibro and it's making me a little silly)! I think I need to pop over to get that pattern, after all everyone needs at least one apple cozy! :D
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweater is amazing! and the other two projects are very cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just blown away by your talent! (coming over from Ginny's blog). I've been trying to teach myself to knit for a year now and I haven't made it past a simple scarf! Maybe one day when the kids are a bit bigger... dreams... Anyway, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cuff stitch on that sweater.
    Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the adaptations to your sweater, looks perfect hanni!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always impressed with knitters who can adjust a pattern. Beautiful sweater and pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always like my cuffs extra long too.
    And that apple cozy is just the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top