BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

10/11/13

Showing Off

In August I started to work on a shawl. A couple weeks before I released Reggia, I had finished this one, but completely forgot to share. 
Pattern: April Shawl by Joji Locatelli
Yarn: Malabrigo Lace #Azul Profundo
It was the just second shawl I knitted, I am more a cowl or scarf-type girl. I loved working on this project, the pattern was so clear and perfectly written. It was also a great chance to practice short-rows and beading. I spent about 25 working hours with knitting, the beading made it slower, but totally worthed every minutes! 
We took the photo in a very sunny day, the real color of the yarn is better shown on this former picture:

Wishing you happy knitting!

Linking to:

4 comments:

  1. You made a beautiful scarf! Nice pattern, lovely colour!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is SO beautiful, Hanni! (I just started wearing shawls...just because I love making them ;-) It is all about the knitting, I guess) I love the color of your shawl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top