BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

10/16/13

New Cowl WIP

Let me to introduce you another WIP. I've been dying in cowl-fever in these days so I started to knit a new lacy cowl.
Originally I purchased this yarn for a future shawl, but I prefer wearing something wrapped and cozy around my neck, so now I am making a cowl to my Fall wardrobe.
Yarn: Malabrigo Lace #Frank Ochre (yay!)
Design: moi 
 I wanted something lacy but still cozy with lace weight yarn. I was digging for a pattern for a long time, but I couldn't find anything that I truly loved. So now I am making my own improvisation (and maybe a sample for a future design).
Fall is finally here and I decorated the house with 'harvest'-related things. Is my sparkling rose yay or nay in this basket? {Normally I do not decorate with sparkling things, so don't know how it works there.}

I am sharing in these parties:

and


11 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just saw your cowl over at small things and had to come over and have a look. I love the colour of that yarn and it looks so soft. It'll be gorgeous to wear.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Its a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I am now following you via GFC so that I can see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The knit cowl is looking lovely! I like the color a lot ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That will feel great around your neck. I love the photo with the gourds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful, and I'm sure it will meet your lacy and cozy requirements just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your col looks already very warm and cozy! Nice colour, very nice pattern, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so soft and yummy!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cowl design and the color is so bright! very pretty :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh! I am so envious of those who can design their own patterns! This is stunning... thank you for sharing it with us! I just popped over to Ravelry and will be attempting this one for sure... and in this color, which happens to be one of my favorite colors.
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top