BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

9/30/13

Reggia Cowl and Beret


Last week I've released my latest design Reggia Cowl and Beret on Ravelry. It is a decorative but simple lace design. There are really no fancy stitches, so I truly recommend it for beginner lace-knitters also. 
You could have already seen some sneak peaks. I started the cowl in July and finished it in a couple days. And do you remember my first handdye? I used up that yarn for the beret.
page
Naming patterns are never easy for me. I've never given a fantasy name before, my choices usually reflected to the construction or the recipient. This time I wanted to reflect the result. Do you know what Reggia means? I was inspired by gorgeous hand-dyed handspun yarns, I wanted to design a cowl with less than 300-yards. A matching beret for me the beret-fanatic was just a reasonable choice. 

sample1

5

I had wonderful testers on Ravelry FPT group, who checked and helped me to publish easily knitable patterns. Please take a look to my pattern page and check the beautiful test projects. And if you liked my design, don't forget to 'favourite it' :)

Available at Ravelry:

5 comments:

  1. I love your beret! I love the pattern very much, but most of all I love the colour, especially in combination with your dark hair!
    The cowl is also beautiful, lovely pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh ... I have to try these! I have been working on my knitting lately and think I might be able to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your beret!!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both, Hanni! The stitch is really pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top