BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

9/8/13

Happy Autumn! {CAL}

Autumn is one of my favourite seasons. I calm down, because long (social) Summer nights are over and here comes long reading-knitting-crocheting nights, when I turn inside and start thinking more about my family and upcoming Fall holidays.
Last year I designed a Pumpkin Basket. Do you remember this?




I am starting the Fall preparation with crocheting a couple of this basket. I thought it would be fun if I'd invite others to join, so I am hosting a CAL on Ravelry. 
If you'd like to crochet this basket with us, you are welcomed!



1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Hanni! I will visit you in Ravelry...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top