BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

9/11/13

First Autumn WIPs

Happy Autumn Ladies! I am so delighted about the new season, I have lot of wooly plans for the upcoming months both on the knitting and both on the crochet side. 
Last week I visited Kara's blog where she shared this cute apple cozy pattern. I couldn't resist and immediately started my own project . I am done with the body, but haven't decided what color to use for the wings. I have these beautiful skeins in my stash:
... or maybe I should make one owl with each color? What do you think?
See what I've found hiding in button box. These apple-shaped buttons are screaming to use up for this project.
A couple days ago I blogged about my new CAL. {I am calling for crocheters to make this pumpkin basket. If you feel like crocheting something very autumn-ish, join to us. More the merrier!} 
I stashed these beautiful cotton skeins for that:
I also have a knitted shawl in progress, which I started in August. I thought I could be faster, but the beaded edging makes it slow. Now having just 33 rows to go!
Anyway I have to confess, it worths every minute I spend on! Lovely pattern and gorgeous yarn. 

Wishing you happy creating!

Linking to: 




5 comments:

  1. Ow, I'm in love with your beautiful shawl! So delightful with the little beads! Like little stars in the night :-)

    The cosy is becoming very cute! I would finish it with the purple yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apple cosy will be so cute if finished with the yellow!!!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your shawl is so beautiful I love that yarn, and the super cute apple cosy.
    Clare
    http://summerhousebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are looking great, Hanni! Really lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top