BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

8/21/13

WIP

I don't have too much WIPs now. Some elder ones were hybernated, so one day they'll serve me as great bedside projects, but now I can't focus on them. Currently I am very excited about my new desing. I showed you a little peak before, now it is under testing. 

After I completed the bolero, I kept working on Joji's shawl pattern on our vacation. It is such a lovely project, I love working on it. I am almost on halfway of the edges, I expect to finish it during this week. The beading makes the process a little bit slow, but oh Gosh I just realized, that I love beads!
If I have some leftover from this gorgeous shade, I would like to use up as an edging for my next project. What do you think about these colors? Matching or not?

12 comments:

  1. I knew those colors were Malabrigo from the thumbnail! Gorgeous. The yellow really pops against the blue, I think it would be a fun combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those colors really caught my eye- just beautiful!
    Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that wool is stunning! I agree, really beautiful combination when out together too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow one is awesome!!! I love Malabrigo and your color combination is well chosen ;)
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shawl looks divine! and I LOVE the yellow. I think they go well together...
    ♥ Ana BC

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow will look fantastic with that blue.....beads can be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully matched!!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  8. that yellow is amazing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love beading,it adds that extra dimension to the item. I think the combination will definitely look good for edging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes to matching. Those colors together are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I came here just from the thumbnail on yarnalong because the colors looked so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours! And the beading is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top