BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

7/3/13

One WIP at one time

Okay, this is not true. I have still three works in progress: the baby blankie, the granny square bag and my shirt. But currently I am focusing just on this pulover. I unravelled it once, because I didn't like the lace panel.
I can't believe, that now it is almost finished. I just have to finish ribbing and ribbing on left arm and the neckline. I don't know how will the yarn behave after blocking, but I hope that it will hold the shape.

I won a giveaway a few weeks ago and I was very happy about it. It is the first giveaway I have ever won! I don't participate in giveaways usually, but I couldn't miss this one. Cheryl and Roland at Handcrafted travellers offered a book by choice. It wasn't easy to pick one from the list, but I think I chosed the best one. The book I received is Knitting pattern essetials from Sally Melville. I love Sally Melville's directions about knitting, because I am having a very similar method when I design crochet or knitting patterns.
If you are interested in eco-minimalist living, don't forget to visit handcrafted travellers for some great tips.

Linking to: 


4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of that pullover! And the front panel looks so pretty and soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pullover is looking great! Beautiful, Hanni Ana BC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this pullover is so pretty! I love the color too!
    Hope you have a good rest of week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking very lovely so far... your knitting skills are beautiful! Funny, I just had a blog post about WIP's... I think you chose wisely as well... I love Sally Melville's books and actually the one you just picked is the only one I don't have, yet! :D
    I'm your newest follower and really love your blog. Looking forward to many future visits!
    Hugs from your new blogging sister from New Hampshire,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top