BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

7/17/13

A new WIP

I have some great news. I had finished my summer tee I was blogging about last time. A will write a little post about this exciting knitting, but if you would like to have a peak about the finished shirt check out it on its ravelry project page

In my birthday post I showed a picture from a beautiful handspun & hand-dyed yarn I purchased from a Hungary based artist. This is the first time I am using hungarian yarn and I must say, I love this one! So soft and natural and the colors are stunning... shades between pink and orange... what a fashionable match!
I am knitting a little neckwarmer for the colder season and will knit a matching hat too. It is designed by me. I wanted to create a decorative garment featuring a repetative lace pattern to highlight the unique beauty of the artisan dying. 

During the last few weeks I was quite busy with my training that ended today. Yay! Now I am focusing on my knitting and on my birthday resolution: being a better wife and cooking more!

Wish you happy creating!

Linking to: 


9 comments:

  1. that yarn is fabulous! wow, great colorway. and the neckwarmer is coming along beautifully. it is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanni!! I saw your shirt on Ravelry. It has turned out very nice !! Congrats!! :)
    The neck warmer looks pretty too!! All the best for your resolution !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super talented - I love the tee that you linked to, I had one just like it once and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely yarn! Such a bright happy colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful yarn for a neck warmer, can't wait to see that matching hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cowl will be amazing, and the color is very happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are right : that yarn looks beautiful!!!!
    Enjoy your free time and knit, knit and knit!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful yarn. I love your pattern also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must be very talented to create such a beautiful and intricate pattern. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top