BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

5/29/13

WIPs in May

It seems that having WIP reports are useful to keep myself motivated to complete my projects and not to start new ones. I have decided, that I will finish at least two before I start a new one. One project at one time just doesn't work for me, because I lose my interest very easily.
So I showed you four WIPs a week ago.

1. My granny square bag is almost halway ready. I need 16 squares plus handles, now I have 8 squares.
Oh so yummie colors! At first I wasn't sure about my yarn choice because I don't like the purple shades there, but I started to like it!

2. My improvised summer sweater now looks like a sweater! Yay!


3. I have nothing to tell about the knitted blankie, I made no new stitches there... too much WIPs at one time... huhh...

4. I have great news about my owl project! Now I am showing just a peak, because there is an upcoming post in my schedule to uncover my first fabric painting. It was an interesting experience in painting! 

Wish you happy creating!



Linking to: 




8 comments:

  1. The sweater is lovely! I need to knit more sweaters. And get really good at it!

    And I like the colors in the granny squares too.
    Happy knitting and crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best !! Hope you complete your targets before you start new ones; its very hard to resist new projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of the granny squares. Can't wait to see the finished bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely granny squares, they will make a pretty bag.
    Your sweater is looking fabulous in that gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh beautiful sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sweater will be beautiful!!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see how that sweater turns out! It looks like it's going to be fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  8. just 4 WIPs! You should have no problems finishing them, can't wait to see how everything turns out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top