BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

3/3/13

Chicken Pillow


Maybe you have already met with this happy face on my sidebar. Now I am introducing you Mr. Chick. He has been made from soft and warm yarn on a snowy late winter saturday to brighten up someone's day. (And crocheting always makes my day better too J
He was a nameday gift for my adorable little 3-and-a-half-year-old niece Juci. I think she was glad about her new buddy: now they are watching the TV together and spend her naptime with the chick.

So I thought it should be great to share the pattern. It has been tested by the FTP group on Ravelry {See their beautiful cusions here.}
The finished piece is approx. 10"/28 cm wide, so it has ideal measurements for a kid's pillow. The instructions may work with thicker or thiner yarn if you want a jumbo or a tiny chick. 
I recommend this pattern for intermediate crocheters. This is an easy pattern, the feet is a bit tricky, but I am helping you with a step-to-step tutorial. 

If you are interested in, you can get the pattern from Ravelry:

12 comments:

  1. He's so realy cute!
    Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great chick!!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute chick!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee! How cute is that?! So fun for Easter! I'd be thrilled if you'd link him up at my party, going on all weekend! http://www.oneartsymama.com/2013/02/shine-on-fridays-69.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable chick! I love the heart nose! I'm pinning this!!!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/03/submarine-sunday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cute chicken pillow caught my eye at the Mop It Up Monday party. SO ADORABLE!!! :o) Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!! Such a cute idea. My kids would love something like this. You're very talented.

    I'm visiting from over at "Mop it Up Mondays" and following your blog via Pinterest and GFC. I look forward to seeing more projects. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple, nice, beautiful. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta! super gracioso y bonito

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Hanni, this is SO adorable!! I love this! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!Love this! Thanks for sharing.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top