BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

2/27/13

WIP February

February was a busy month for me, mostly I was at home alone, husband spent a lot of time away from home. 

I was a little bit away from my blog, but not from my craft.
I started this month a yarn order. I planned to make a cute gift for Juci using some of these balls



On Saturday she has received the gift. I was so happy with the result, that I had to write a tute. The pattern is already alive in my shops, you can see it on my sidebar. I will post about it next week. 
I designed a new headband. {See the post here.} Those headbands are so usefeul for me now, when we have still cold, but not that much.
I am done with knitting and blocking my handbag, but it is before sewing:


I started to knit a softie. I took this picture on Thursday. Since then the body is unravelled.... I started over.
I am also working on a hat. This is not a new design, I am just crocheting again my Little Red Riding Hood Beret. The pattern had some errors and instead of fixing, I am simplifying it.

This year I used up:
  • knitting: 393 meters yarn
  • crochet: 490 meters yarn
Wish you happy knitting and crocheting!
This is a scheduled post, currently I am on a little trip and I wasn't sure if I will have a good wifi or time to use the internet. If so I will link the post to my usually WIP parties.


Linking to these parties:


3 comments:

  1. How sweet, the chicken-cushion!
    I'm sure your bag will be beautiful when it's finished.
    Have a nice stay, wherever you are now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those yarn colors you bought! Looking forward to seeing what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH yarn....I love it!!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top