BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

2/17/13

The Pretty Cables Headband {knitting pattern}

In the past few weeks while I was away from my blog I was working in my latest designs and crafted a lot. (Finished my purse too. Yay!)
After The Pretty Waves Headband I wanted to design its textured version or something similar with cables. That's how this cabled headband born. I am currently in love with cables.


The earwarmer has been tested by the wonderful FTP group on Ravelry. Check their headbands on the pattern page.


I made a brown and blue version for myself. I realized, that brown is not my color, although I like it. My hair is black, but I am fair-skinned and without blush too pale. But with colorful scarf or some happy accessories it can work. 

The pattern is available in my stores:


Maybe linking to these parties:

Mop It Up Mondays @ I Should Mop the Floor More the Merrier Monday @ DIY Home Sweet Home  Craft-O-Maniac Monday @ Craft-O-Maniac  Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative  Make Something Mondays @ Sarahndipities ♥ Topsy Turvy Tuesdays @ I am Topsy Turvy ♥ Share it Linky Party @ The Winthrop Chronicles  Hooking on Hump Day @ My Merry Messy Life   Wow Us Wendesdays @ Savvy Southern Style  Somewhat Simple @ Somewhat Simply ♥ Friday Flair Linky Party @ Whipperberry  I love Fridays Linky Party @ Petals to Picots  ♥  Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest ♥ The Crochet Boulevard @ The Crochet Boulevard ♥  Link your stuff  @ Annemarie's Crochet Blog ♥  Nifty Thrifty Sundays @ Nifty Thrifty ♥ Think Pink Sundays @ Flamingo Toes ♥  Craft Schooling Sunday @Creative Jewish Mum  ♥ DIY Project Parade @ DIY Showoff

4 comments:

  1. A very nice and warm headband! Good job again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan, todas super bonitas!
    un abrazo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top