BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

1/1/13

Calling for pinners

I am passionate about handbags. I love sewing, knitting, crocheting [and buying] bags, purses, clutches, pouches, totes, wallets and so on. But I think a girl can never have enough ones, so I am always searching for inspirations, and new ones to adore...
That's why I created a board on Pinterest to make an ultimate collection of crocheted and knitted bag inspirations. There are so many bags to pin and being inspired!


Now I am calling for pinners who have the same passion. The rules are simple: you can pin patterns, projects, inspirations, WIP pictures or anything crocheted and knitted bag related picture. 
If you would like to contribute in the board just send me a message or leave a comment. 

Wish you happy creating!

4 comments:

  1. I realy love to join.

    Www.lutjehaakt.blogspot.com On Pinterest Wilma R

    Greetings Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back blogging again and totally following this board! Love it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your board and how sweet that you've pinned my felt bag with fluffy flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your bag is so adorable!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top