BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

11/24/12

Christmas Roundup

It is so long since I posted a Pinterest roundup. I am in the middle of holiday crafting, so I picked some inspirational pins from my 'Christmas board.

These little trees are so adorable. Elealinda is a very inspirational crocheter, her works are full with happiness. {Visit her blog to see more.}





And here are some cuteness for your Christmas tree:


Last year I attached felt brooches to christmas gifts. But now I am inspired by this crafter. These little crochet labels are adorable on that simple wrapping paper.



When I saw this beanie I felt in love with it, so sophisticated! 

Source: etsy.com via Hanni on Pinterest


Wish you happy crocheting!

***Important note: please don't pin this post, visit the original source (or my board) and pin from there. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing such cuties!!!
    happy weekend, xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top