BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

11/14/12

Atumn accessories

Now I would like to show you my favourite late fall accessories, some of them are handmade by me. This autumn was the right time to step out of my comfort zone and bring colors into my colder wardrobe. 
Here are my latest picks:


This big tote is new in my closet. It is roomy and there are more ways to carry. Each strap is removeabe:  can be a sholder bag, messenger bag or a cutie handbag. The red pouch was a gift from my cousin, a little piece, perfect for my essentials. 
The shawl has been made by me. I knitted it from Schachenmayr SMC Argentina  I like this ruffle yarn much more than the others I have already tried, with those pompoms on the edges it has a one of a kind bohemian look. Do you like knitting with ruffle yarn? 

Remember this beanie? I haven't introduced it yet. The hat was test crocheted by two wonderful bloggers: Beth from Plum and June and Wendy from The Crafter's Apprentice.
Now it is enough chilly to proudly wearing my design. Yes, that's why I love fall and winter: the knitted and crocheted accessories! 

*** UPDATE: The pattern is available in my shops. ***


This cute set was my husband's gift from his trip, he bought for me in a craft fair in Poland. I am so proud of him, orange is the new black in this season and he choosed this set without my help!

Wish you a happy colorful day!


Linking to following parties:
mop it up mondaysThe Girl Creative I'm topsy turvy tuesdays The Crochet BoulevardSomewhat SimplebuttonA Crafty SoireeIn Designer Jeans

8 comments:

  1. Real automn colours, I love them! They look so nicely warm and cosy.
    What a lovely set has your husband choosen for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad the pattern is now available. I made one for each of my 3 daughters and they get so many compliments! (I made one for myself too but I'm not sure anyone has seen on it me yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New GFC and Pinterest follower from Delicate Construction blog hop. Glad to find your blog!
    Erin
    http://homecookedgourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fall colors! Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn for the same reason as you - crochet accessories! The beanie is really lovely and your husband chose a really cute gift for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Hanni, you really have an eye for color and accessorizing! I love the beanie and the scarf. Can't wait to see the patterns! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great, and so nice to see you again on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great, and so nice to see you again on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top