BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

9/14/12

Crochet trend

I don't like too much hippy style and I don't like showing too much skin. And don't like when I say crochet clothes, people think to sexy lace dresses or gandma's cardigans. But I do adore patterns, colorful tights and socks, high heels, modest cuts and crocheted details.

Zuzanna Bijoch


So I love Anna Sui's Fall Collection,
lot of patterns, playful variations of different patterns
and all these in a modest cut
with CROCHETED pieces!

Chrystal Copland


 Crocheter girls rock! 

Roberta Narcisco

{Image Credit}

Thank you Anna! We love you! 

2 comments:

  1. She's got that sort of hippy nerdy girl think going too. cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top