BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

9/16/12

Autumn Love

I am in autumn mood from weeks and finally the fall wheather has arrived to my country. I celebrate it with a self-made printable.
I wanted to collect those things, which I really love in this season: 

walking in the forest picking leaves, acorns and cones 
or being at home and enjoy calm rain with a home-made pie and hot chocolate 
or go out with my friends and taste some wine or apple cider in a fall festival. 

I could keep on telling things I adore in these month...




Wish you all a merry Autumn!


P.s. This wordart is created by me. Feel free to pin it, print it, share it :)


3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your loved season!!!
    In here is always summer....I terribly miss the four seasons....maybe not winter!!! ;oD
    xxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm so excited to start decorating for fall! I would love for you to come link up your awesome blog to my Get Social Sunday party!
    http://alivedinhome.blogspot.com/2012/09/get-social-sunday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fall too ... and your word art :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top