BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

9/5/12

Almost Wordless Wendsday

It is almost wordless, because these days my work prevents me from crafting, september is always very busy for me. That's why I am not linking my posts to too many linky parties, I just don't have time to answer every comment and visit back and I don't want to be a no-reply blogger.








Recently I am working on a super bulky hat. It is just 54 stitches around! I have never made a hat with that little number of stitches. I prefer DK yarn and E-F-G hooks, and although I bought this hook collection month ago, I have never used the big ones. So it was the right time to test the 7.00 mm (>K) hook!


I am having a super secret project too. It is a knitting WIP and you have to wait until the next week! I have two reasons to be excited about it:
Reason #1: this is a quick and easy project, and I dedicate the free pattern to you, 
Reason #2: I still can't tell you :)

Wendsday is one of the most exciting crafting day, I can see your WIPs and find new knitter and crocheter friends. So I am still linking and visiting my friends on these parties:


Button

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the completed hat! I like using bulky sometimes for a quick project but my hands get tired using it - is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh ... a secret ... I'm intrigued :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top