BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

8/17/12

Finished WIPs

I have noticed that I am sharing WIPs but not sharing FOs. So now I would love to give you a short list of my finished objects.
In July I was totally in doily and lace fever. A few posts before you could already see my fold over clutches.

The red beret is completed and I made a two color version as well. It is the most complexed pattern I have ever made, now is under testing. I wish all my patterns before would have been tested, I realized testing is useful and a must ! The testers showed me my mistakes, which I couldn't see, although I read the pattern over and over again many times.
The pattern will be available in September.



During my vacation I completed a shawl, an easy-peasy repetitive pattern. It was relaxing to work on that. Get the free chart from Ravelry.


I finished the one-eye Minion too. It was a gift for my husband, this little guy is standing on his bedside table. I purchased the pattern on Etsy and it worthed every single cents! Such a perfect pattern with clear  instructions and lot of pictures!



My sewing machine is so lonely these days. Maybe this weekend she will get some work:)

Wish you happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. That doily reminds me of my mother's home. That is how my love for crochet started :)
    Great work, Hanni.
    Hugs, DK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your work! Your pictures are nice to look at:) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top