BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

7/25/12

WIP Minions & so

Who is not amazed by Minions? They are the adorable little 'somethings' from Despicable me! Well, if you haven't watched the movie already, I highly recommend you. It is a simple story about three little orphan girls and an evil, but inside lovely ugly thief, who is a strickt boss to this funny creatures.
http://zsolyzsoly.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/despicable-mec2a01.jpg 

A few months ago I pinned this lovely crochet project for the Minions to my Pinterest board and when my Husband saw it, he immediately started asking me to make him one. Last week I was browsing on Etsy and found these patterns for not one, but two Minions! What a great deal! So I purchased it. 
Although I planned that I would make it on my holiday, I just couldn't wait and started crocheting on the weekend. I have almost done with the one-eye cutie, just need to sew the parts together. The pattern was easy to understand and easy to follow with lot of step-to-step pictures. Perfectly written!




I am working on two little clutches, I add them to my shop soon. And a pattern for the crocheted parts is coming soon !!

I am having an other running hat project too. (Sorry, I don't have pictures from that.) The red one, which I showed you last week is already done, just waiting to wtrite the pattern down.

I would like to ask fellow crocheters to test me, so if you are interested to test a simple beret pattern, please contact with me! (skills: chain, sc, dc, hdc)

Wish you happy crocheting and knitting!

11 comments:

  1. Those minions made me smile!

    I could be a pattern tester, if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the minion!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, that is so cool!!! My husband and I both LOVE the minions. This might actually be worth learning to crotchet for! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! Very cute and I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be a pattern tester! Did you hear Despicable Me 2 is coming out in 2013? Can't wait! My kiddos are pretty excited too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with your beret, contact me if you still need a tester..you can visit my blog for some project that i have done (take it as my portfolio) hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I'm not a crocheter, so I can't test but the minion is A-DORABLE! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the minion! I can test your pattern too if you need another tester.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are very cute.
    I like your clutches as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hannah S.7/28/2012

    I would love to be a pattern tester if you still have a need! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top