BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

7/2/12

For your dining table

For us the dinner is the most important time of the day, when we finally can sit down together. Honestly during the week we have simple meals, which require just 20-30 minutes to make, because I don't have too much time for cooking. It can be a quick fresh sandwitch, ham & eggs, a salat, it doesn't matter, just be easy to prepare, tasty and healthy.
Sometimes I cook a fancy supper for my husband with first course, main dish and deserts and then I love to decorate the dining table also. Buying supplies for my kitchen is definitely my weakness. But who's not? I was browsing for inspirations, because I would love to refresh our table a little bit. Here are my favourite picks.

Aren't these pastel colors just lovely? These pleated lanterns just add the wow factor to this pure interior. Get the tutorial HERE.



This idea could be a lovely detail in a rustic themed party.
(I am sorry about there was no original source for this picture.)

Source: via Hanni on Pinterest

What about a matching simple table runner? And you know what is the most fantastic in this runner? It is so easy to make!
Source: taradennis.com.au via Hanni on Pinterest


This set of coasters is not a free pattern, but I took onto my to-do list right away when I saw it. It would be such a nice decoration in my kitchen!




There are no Summer without eating out. We love chilling on the balcony or having a BBQ with our family and friends. This glamorous place holder could function as centerpieces in any garden party.





A few month before I have crocheted these coasters, now I would love to make a few in other colors. Maybe some yellow and orange, those ones would look great on my table. I just imagine a huge bottle of fresh lemonade, chocolate muffins and some sweet peach in my fruit basket...  yummie!




6 comments:

  1. Those coasters are so perfect! I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job. I have a Blog Hop, and I would love it if you would link this post. You can find it at
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/07/3-face-masks-from-your-kitchen-and.html
    It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    I hope to see you there. Have a great Day.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking with Wednesdays Adorned From Above's blog Hop. I love all of your ideas.
    Debi
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely items...
    Thanks for the visit...
    Have a nice week-end.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top