BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

6/27/12

Thank you cards

In the past days I have made lot of Thank you cards. I began thinking about new design elements for my blog and for my future Etsy shop. I love my cute button and my header as well as the fonts I use and I don't want a big change, but a little rewamp would make it more friendly. After my previous printables {see my blog planners here} I have received so lovely comments, so I wondered it would be great to share these new graphic designs. 

Please feel free to print and use them! They can be a nice suprise for someone around you or it can be a card for your costumer. {This time I haven't made a pdf file, so you can download them just with clicking to the picture.}

I picked on some samples in pastel colors. 


Currently I am in love with blue, especially with its light shades. I think blue and pink together are just the perfect  match. These followings are six variations on the blue/pink theme.






I think with a simple text or decoration also red can be modest.




I hope you liked my cards!






13 comments:

  1. I love these cards and I have set a goal to send out a thank you card every week to someone who means a lot to me so this is perfect timing. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thanks for sharing them!!

    I've got to pin the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I am new to your site and I love it. I wish there was a way to follow via email. Please contact me if you ever offer it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inviting you to my blog hop:
    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/06/show-your-stuff-30-redid-no-fail.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful, Hanni.
    It's so kind of you to share :)
    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I may not comment but I enjoy your posts. Stay Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these =) Thanks for sharing! Pinning too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards, especially the last one! It suits my personality the best. I have pinned it on one of my Pinterest boards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the simplicity of them. Would you mind if I used some of them as e-cards? My e-cards are free to everyone to use... Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All gorgeous designs! I love the turquoise and pale pale pink ones - they are so sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for participating in Show Your Stuff Blog Hop, You are invited to come back:
    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/07/show-your-stuff-31.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top