BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

6/2/12

Little joy

I was living in the suburb for a long time and after I got married we moved to the downtown. I miss the garden so much... walking barefoot on the grass, watching the blooming flowers, having a dog, making barbeques in our own garden... so generally spending the time outside...
But I am not complaining, because living in a downtown apartment has lot of positive sides: we are close to everything. And I am trying to make our home more comfy. We have a little balcony, where we can breath some air and enjoy the sunshine. A few weeks ago I planted petunias into the flower boxes. They began to grow and in one month they will look like a flower fountain. I can't wait those balmy warm summer night with a glass of wine in my balcony garden... Here are just some sneak peaks.



In a big bowl I am raising tomatoes !! I just hoped that I would be successful but I didn't really trust in that. And look at that, there is the first small tomato! I can't wait to taste it :)


Wish you all beautiful weekend and happy gardening!

4 comments:

  1. Your garden is looking great! There is nothing better than home grown tomatoes :) I can't wait until mine are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful flowers! I used to grow tomatoes in containers--they are pretty easy, & doesn't require a lot of care. They love a lot of sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to have space to garden. Thanks for this pretty look into yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely to have a petunia flowerbox !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top