BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

6/17/12

Free advertising opportunity UPDATED

Are you interested in swapping ad spaces? So then I would like to offer you a free advertising opportunity on my blog for your blog or for your small Etsy shop to support each other. I would really love to promote my blogger friends!

This blog is about my passion for sewing, crocheting a making other crafty things. Currently I am having almost 92 000 pagewievs. I think my blog is quite small, but a growing smallness :) I am trying to organize my blogging activity and find my readers, I am working hard on creating unique projects, writing intersting posts, promoting myself and making further free patterns for my readers (and I am not planning to sell my patterns). My freebies increase me lot of pagewievs and new subscribers.  

If you would like me to post a giveaway or  write a guest post on hannicraft, you are welcomed! 
See the success of my first giveaway here

Take a tour and if you are interested in supporting each other contact with me:
hanidgn {at} gmail {dot} com


Available: 1

Available: 1

Only 1 available!
Reserved for Christine

If you have your button in other size, feel free to ask!

3 comments:

  1. Bubbabotique provides all baby products and it has lots of new baby accessories and clothing as well as a Christening section and a new Premature Baby section as well as bolstering our current categories.

    discount baby clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind doing a guestpost on your blog and vice versa if you want. I can also post a button on my site if you want.
    susand1408 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to swap buttons with you.

    melsdaisypatch at gamil dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top