BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

5/17/12

Side bags

These days were very busy for me. During the weekend we were in our friend's wedding which was beautiful and so special. They are a really matching couple with love and respect to each other and with a strong faith in God. 
My workplace is also busy in these days: conferences and reports... I am really greatful that tomorrow is Friday! And also ends the rainy cold wheather what we had during the whole week. :)
But now I would like to show you my other two bags from closer. 


The asymetric grey bag belongs to the mummy totes, which I posted a few days ago, because I made it on the same simple way. But as I have already mentioned I wanted a personalized piece for everybody. This bag has been made for my sister-in-law, who is a teacher, an artist but first of all she is a mother of four children. I have already showed here some projects which I had made for her dauhters. I have to tell you that my sister-in-law is the biggest fun of my project (besides my husband of course)! She is the first person who I show my running projects and we are talking about craft ideas. She is a creative mind, loves to paint and draw and has an MA in fine arts, so I really appreciate her advices and critics.


I added a little pin into the bag. Isn't is just cute? I saw lot of beautiful felt roses on the web and I have already made a few different, but no doubt this one was my favourite! It is simple and has a really unique looking.

The orange side bag was a little bit more complicated than the other ones, because it has a zips inside. To be honest with you I always feel difficult how to sew the zips in and I always tear it and start allover. Do you have the same problems?

Well, I love this bag also because it was partly an eco-friendly project. The lining was made from my husband's shirt. It was a non-fitting shirt, which I just hated. But he wasn't mad at all, I asked his permission... and this time before cutting :)


So here ends the story of my bags. I am so proud to myself, not just because my ladies loved their gifts it is also because I have learnt a lot of things. There is a phrase: 'practice makes perfect' so I keep on practicing!

Wish you a happy crafty time!

8 comments:

  1. First I LOVE your new header!!
    I hope it is still newish. :) And your orange bag is fantastic!! I never even try zippers so you are ahead of me! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's a cool design. Also Nice blog you have! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags are AWESOME! I just adore the colors you chose for them!
    Hope you will hop on over to my under 300 followers blog hop @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/05/under-300-followers-blog-hop-2.html
    I am your newest follower~
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these bags. They are just great. I'm so bad at zippers that I have given up all hope. At least you keep trying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and indeed you should be proud of your bags..great job. I LIKE< I LIKE
    ~jonell
    "Like Gramma's House

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love these! So trendy... Thanks so much for sharing!

    Have a great week!
    -Heather
    Stringtown Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hanni, I saw these handbags on another blog and immediately came over to follow your blog! I especially like the grey one with the floppy cream bow! So excited to be following along! =)
    Alesha <3
    http://tobless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top