BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

5/13/12

I got a Liebster




Yaaay, I got the Liebster award!! I have already seen this pledge on lot of blogs and read a few posts about what it is. So now I feel myself so honoured. I feel myself beloved :)
Susan from Moonthirty gave me this award. I can highly recommend her blog for reading, last week she has shared a bag project with a sewing technique tutorial. Maybe you have already seen it, CraftGossip featured her terrific shopper on last Monday. This week she sewed lunch bags. I am following her also via Pinterest, she has such a delightful taste!
According to the rules I have to name 5 blogs, who I award. It is not easy! I am reading several small blogs and I love them all. So I would like to nominate just three bloggers, my absolute favourites. 
  • Christine @ Projects Around the House. She is a crafter, crocheter, DIYer. You can find lot of patterns and tutorials on her blog. I think she was one of the first bloggers, who I started to follow.  I adore her blog! My favourites are her crocheted hats. 
  • Oksana @ Oksana Plus Hobbies. Oksana is a bilingual blogger from Los Angeles. She is creating wonderful jewelleries and also has an etsy shop. I love the most her lace & bead bracelet.
  • Lyndsay @ Who wants to be Martha when I can be me? Who doesn't love the name of her blog? She is a talented crocheter and crafter. Just check out these cute little owlies!
About the Liebster scoop
The Liebster is an award presented to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. It’s about spreading some love to the little guys in blogland. The name means 'the dearest' in German. The rules are quite simple:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or fewer who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Hanni! Your beautiful blog definitely deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you surely deserve it! your blog rocks!!!! : ) tons of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on the award!!! And thank you so much for giving me this award as well. I also love your blog and your adorable crochet creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! What an honor! How do you get this award? Is it sort of like a game of tag or are there requirements?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination! I look forward to awarding my own liebsters this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top