BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

4/1/12

Something in progress


I am working on a new crochet purse, but I just can not complete it. I want something very unique in shape and  in texture and I wanted to follow my own pattern. That is the point: that pattern doesn't exist neither in a paper neither in my mind. 
My first trying was to complete the bag from flowers. Just see my coasters, they was made for the bag but they had turned out that cute I had wanted to use them just the way they are. 
I have found this beautiful flower block on Ravelry. It isn't just so lovely? The designer made a really excellent pattern with clear photos, so easy to follow. 


Two blocks will be the base elements of the purse, don't ask me how I will carry on my project, because I have just some shady pictures in my mind. 

I have finished the first block, the second blog is in progress: 

I promise I finish the bag!

Off. I had my nameday this week. Our apartment is bloooooooming: there are spring flowers everywhere, I got from my family and friends. I got tons of chocolate too, but ... well... I needed energy, so I just filled my cells with chocolate. I am so very lucky to have so great people and so much love around me :)


Happy yarning! 


8 comments:

  1. OOhh I can't wait to see the finished purse :) Looks like it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I always crochet! Sometimes it is easier than a pattern, sometimes harder - but always fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it finished! I'm sure it will be beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pattern. It's beautiful and really is a nice texture. I bet it will make an awesome purse. I'd love it if you stopped by my April Link Party to share this idea with my crochet loving readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color and pattern. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice colour and pattern.I can try this motif for pillow...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top