BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

4/4/12

Something blue

I crocheted with my favourite blue yarn. Actually this project was made a few weeks before, but I forgot to take a shoot. Using of that much blue means that I am really burning (... or blueing) in spring fever! 
This time I have created a spring cozy for my mobile phone. 

I used Red Heart Baby yarn, what I have already used for this and this projects. I started the bottom rectangle with 10 chains. (Follow this pattern to have the rectangle.) 
Then just crocheted around with half-double crochet stitches until almost reached the length of my cell. It is easy-peasy. To the top of the cozy I made an other rectangle for the sleeve, this won't let the mobile to slide out.


The big flower gives a little romantic touch into it. 
Have you changed the cloth of your mobile for this season?



 Happy springtime !

8 comments:

  1. How cute that is! I love the shade of blue and the white flower is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really cute idea to seasonally update your phone case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love that blue too. Very springlike and just plain cute. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness that blue is beautiful!

    My week's offering... http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/keep-calm-and-craft-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely project, Hanni!

    I've finally finished my 'I'm tagged' post - http://donatascrafts.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/ive-been-tagged.html
    Once again, thanks for tagging me in, Hanni.

    Happy, happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I use recycled jeans to make phone cases - and other things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour, looks very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top