BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

4/22/12

The Greatest Solution

These days I am trying to focus on the blessings in my life. There are a lot of great things around me: my family, my friends, our health, the time we spend together, our comfortable home, my job, the smells of spring, bird's tweet... Today I share with you something not crafty but a useful collection of tips for your everyday needs. When I have seen this picture, I thought I must show it to you.  
Wish you all a beautiful week!


Linked to:

7 comments:

  1. Great List! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this, Hanni!
    Sometimes we need to be reminded to stop and just be grateful.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Bible emergency numbers...thanks for sharing them! Perfect to print out...I'll be using it as a bookmark in my Bible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such a great list for reference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great chart to read and re-read as we journey through our life. I am so happy you have shared and linked up to Think on These Things! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top