BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

4/14/12

Gifts for baby Lili

My cousin's daughter Lili was born on last week. She is an Easter baby! I have made a gift basket for her: there is a Mini Monkey baby sling, an all natural bunny and two crocheted hats on it.

One of the beanies is a baby version of Juci's hat. Well, it is merely big for Lili now, but babies are growing fast, I think it will fits a few month later. So I don't hesitate, I give it to her.
This orange hat really made me a big traffic! It was pinned and repinned on Pinterest in a few hundred times and featured several times on the bloggy world. This really gives me a big encouragement. Thank you!

For the baby version I increased one row less (I skipped the 6th row from the original pattern).  
Width: 14' 
Height: 5.7' 
Remember, this stitch is not so stretchy, so make a little bit bigger than normally.
Material I used:1 skein Red Heart Baby. It is so soft and has nice colors.

I will post the pattern for the green beanie on monday. Check back to get the pattern.


 Wish you a happy weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Hanni these are adorable! They are going to look so cute on the new baby! I love that color pink too. Congrats on being an aunty again :)

    Christine @ Projectsaroundthehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable...Just what I needed since I have friends who are expecting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so sweet! Here is my Making Monday Marvelous offering: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/bell-bottom-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so heart-breakingly sweet. I have 0 yarn/string skills or else I would TOTALLY make these for a upcoming shower. You are so talented! I would love for you to link up to my debut of Sweet Sharing Mondays (new weekly party)! http://saynotsweetanne.com/2012/sweet-sharing-monday/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I love little crocheted hats for babies. I'm just learning to crochet so maybe someday I'll be able to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely cutest gifts you could make for a baby girl!
    I love baby girls with those large flowers sitting on their heads :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable hats - love the colors! Baby and toddler hats are one of my favorite things to make - my own baby had one of every color of the rainbow this past winter. And that is great news about Pinterest and blog traffic - gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute! Wow! Love the stitch and colors on these hats! The purple and orange are so great for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm popping over from Ginny's today... great projects! I Love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! You are so talented, I wish I knew how to make something like this! :) Thanks for sharing over at The Winthrop Chronicles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great hats, and such a nice baby gift! Thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling sunday and wonderful to meet you! Hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How precious! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are so cute, Hanni! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both the hats are so cute!! So is the little bunny. I am off to check out your hat pattern. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your idea is great for gifting and in my opinion choosing gift for babies is a very difficult task because they always want something special from you and if its not of their choice then it will become difficult to handle them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so cute! I love little crocheted hats for babies.
    Pawn Gold

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top