BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

4/11/12

Bag in progress - WIP



It's WIP Wendsday, time to show you something in progress. A week ago I posted a nice celtic-style flower motif
Now I proudly announce, that the crochet looks like a BAG. Or at least it is easy to imagine, that one day it will turn into a bag. I am very happy about it.


I am planning to make the lining on the weekend.

I also want to show you a picture of an other project. Repair of this old suitcase will be the other project on this weekend. Isn't this suitcase just so lovely?  

7 comments:

  1. It looks stunning already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to play along!!

    My WIP bag is at home...I'll post a pic later and let you know...

    I'd love for you to see my current project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet bag!

    I found you through WIP Wednesdays. Here is my project of the week: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-tuesday-bunnys-birthday-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely looks like a bag to me. Such a beautiful blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be a beautiful summer bag, I can tell, Hani!
    And that suitcase - I'm looking forward to see what you're doing with it. I keep looking for something like that here. Hope I'll find it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color -- I'm sure your bag will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top