BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

3/22/12

I was tagged

Lori from Bleak 2 Unique  tagged me last week and today I have been tagged by Katie from Little Becky Homecky
This is such a honour for me, I think I am relatively new in this blogging thing, and the fact, that someones think that I could be intresting just makes me really happy.
But it is also a little bit weird for me, because I think I am not that interesting, my life is ordinary, although I am doing a lot of things, I am always extra busy :)

Thank you for tagging!

The rules  


1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.

No, I didn't eat it alone :)
11 random things about me  

1. I was born on 4th of July. My mum has the same name as one of the most famous Hungarian pre-war actress, so sometimes when I fill a form with my personal infos, they think I am just fooling around :)
2. I cook every day. I love eating out too, but I try to eat healthy and that food is the healthiest, which we prepare at home.
3. My favourite colour is black.
4. In the mornings I am grumpy. Very grumpy. Bad habit...
5. I am addicted to coffee, not because of its stimulating effect more because of its taste.
6. I am a biker. The save-the-Earth type.
7. We are living in a downtown apartment. I love that everything is so close, but I miss a garden and big spaces.
8. I would like to spend my holidays in Israel. Last year I had an invitation, but I didn't have time and neither money.
9. My favourite artist is David Cerny. He is a genious. I love not just contemporary art, but art generally. I couldn't live without it. 
10. My favourite city is Kassa. I visit once or twice in every year.
11. I can play on bassoon.

My answers
 Lori's questions

1. How much time a week do you spend blogging?
A lot of time... I write 2 posts in a week. I am updating my old posts regulary (when I realize, there is something (grammatically or technically) incorrect thing. Than I read your comments and visit your blogs and other blogs, pinning new project, seeking for new inspirations, linking to linky parties, trying to make better photos, editing my photos, etc.. So circa 2-3 hours per a day. (Sometimes less, sometimes more.) 

2. How many different states have you lived in, and which one is your favorite?
There are no states in my country :) Hungary is a small country in Central Europe (in 93 000 square meters with 10 million inhabitants). It is divided to 19 counties. I have lived in two different county. Currently I am living in my born county, this is my favourite. Oh, I almost forgot. I have been living in Slovakia for a half year. It was fun!

3. Are you a "half glass full", or a "half glass empty" kinda person? Explain a little
Half glass empty, but I am the must-fulfill-it type :) I just can't take it easy, always want to solve everything... 

4. Can you laugh at yourself? Give an example
Yes, I can, I am a stand-up comedian among my friends.  But sometimes I am not on that mood.

5. When you lay down to sleep...what do you think about?...or do you just sleep?
Oh gosh, I am crafting. Nowadays mostly crocheting in my mind... I am a bad sleeper, so also turn the TV on. 

6. Would you consider hosting a HGTV show? What would you call it and what would you do?
It would be 'Mess around in the kitchen with Hanni". I would show how to cook quick and delicious food, I would craft and introduce inspiring crafters. But I guess I would rather be a director of a show. I like being in the background.

7. How many Pinterest pins have you actually done? If so, was it successful?
278 pins (16 boards) and still growing :) Yep, I find it successful, I don't have thousands of followers, but this is okay, Pinterest (and also blogging) is just about fun for me, but I really enjoy and love, when people like what I am doing :)

8. Does your TP roll over or under?...(Over is the ONLY way:)
Over :)

9. How many pets do you have?...What are they?
I don't have any pets. I think an apartment is not a good place for them. I had a dog in my parents house, we have lost her in november.

10. When was the last time you played a board game? What game was it?
It was Risk with my nieces in december.

11. Have you bought an area rug lately? If so, what brand, style, color etc. was it? (Okay this one is just for me cause' I'm trying to decide on a rug for the family room)
Yes, in December. It is a Turkish contemporary rug with geometrical shapes in chocolate-cappuccino colors. It is acrylic, I don't like wool rugs, they are too difficult to clean.

Katie's questions

1. Favorite project you've done?
My knitted evening purse. This was one of the first project on my blog. I loved my knitted pompom purse also. Would be great to update it with better photos...

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
It is definitely making new friends!

3. What is your favorite song right now? 
Not easy to decide. I love Mindy Gledhill. I love also world music. My favourite is Repülj madár, repülj from Balkan Fanatik. (The title means: Fly Bird, Fly)

4. Of the craft activities you do, which is your favorite?
Crochet!

5. Word that describes you best?
Well a not easy question again. Maybe 'addiction'. I am an addictive type (in the good meaning). I am addicted to crafting, biking, hiking, working, weird films, nice fabrics, B A Gs, shoes, cooking, eating sweets, etc.

6. What is your favorite dessert?
Pancakes! I love the american pancakes also, but we prepare it in an other way. It is so delicious. By the way I am trying to eat healthy with less sugar, so I try to find out new fillings. I am not familiar with U.S. measures, but I plan to share here some easy healthy recipe. 

7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When I am responsible for some work, and the others take it too easy, I am a dictator. Hahaha (evil laugh)

8. Which would you rather laundry or dishes?   
Laundry (without ironing)

9. Favorite TV show?
Currently Sherlock Holmes. It is a british TV series based on the original Conan Doyle's stories, the third season is coming in September. Brilliant!

10. Tip for new bloggers?
Be kind with others. This is the most important. 

11. What is one thing your followers do not know about you?
I adore bears. I have a Pinterest board just with bear crafts :)


I am tagging


Kadie at Seven Alive
Hani at Craftionary

I would be really happy, if you would join to me. I am excited to know you better.
My questions
1. What do you love the most in blogging?
2. Do you have other hobbies than crafting?
3. What was the last book you have read?
4. Would you like something to learn or study now?
5. Are you a planner or a daydreamer type?
6. Do you prefer smaller blogs or big "professional" blogs (sites)? Which ones are your favourites?
7. What is your favourite social site? (I am on several social sites - FB, Pinterest, g+ and I am also twitting, but honestly I still haven't figured out what to do with Twitter.)
8. What is the first thing you look on a b l o g ? What is more important: the men behind the scenes or the content?
9. Do you plan any trip or holiday lately? Where do you want to travel?
10. What is your favourite citation or phrase?
11. This question is just for me :) Do you know something about my country Hungary?



2 comments:

  1. Hanni, it was so fun learning more about you. Thanks for playing along, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tagged me! Ok, I'm in. :) I'll post my 11 soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top