BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

3/5/12

Flower Bouquet

Do you remember to my toddler hat? It had a great success in the family, so I made an other one in purple with flowers. 


There is a third smaller one ready for my cousin's newborn. Actually the newborn still hasn't arrived, they are expecting her to the end of this month. I am planning, that I make a welcome basket for her. 

If you missed the pattern, here it is.

Tip Junkie handmade projectsThe Girl CreativeSomewhat SimpleSeven AliveA Crafty Soiree buttonbuttonFunky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialPhotobucket     KitchenFun

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so lovely! I love the color you chose, it looks more delightful with those little flowers! Such a sweet hat!
    Thanks for sharing the pattern link!
    Best wishes,
    LS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pearls on the flowers...
    ...and the cluster of flowers...
    ...and the colours!

    Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree,...love those colours and those flowers. Beautiful. So glad you shared at our party today. (Just a note,...some people don't know they have word verification turned on so I'll mention that you do. If that's planned, then I apologize and I'll go back to whatever it was I was doing, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm going to go to the pattern link and pin it!
    Thanks for coming by- I thought the "baby giveaway" sounded odd after I wrote it but it was too late to change it, haha! At least it might get me some traffic :)
    Catherine @ToBeContinued

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and colorful hat. Definitely pinning this for some cute baby girl in the future.

    I would love for you to follow my blog too so that we can share ideas!

    Your newest follower,
    Val @ http://cookcraftcrocheting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty.. I love the colorful flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! is totally pinning this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top