BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

3/13/12

Crocheted and knitted purses for the Spring

Have I already told you, that I am a bag-aholic? I love every kind of bags and I fall in love with new ones very easily. But I think I am not the only one, who always thinks that need a new bag in that shape/size/color/material and in the morning there is no matching purse for the outfit. 
I do adore crocheted and knitted bags.
Do you remember my winter purses?  




I would like to show you that knitted and crocheted bags are not just winter pieces. So I have pinned a collection of spring and summer bags/totes/purses for the warmer seasons for you. All pieces are knitted or crocheted with FREE pattern.
About my etiquette: I try to find the original source of the pattern, but if the original source is a google doc or pdf, I just can't pin from there.
*Let me to give a tip for Ravelry designers. If you are a blogger and share free patterns, link to your blog post, not to a pdf document. Ravely is my best traffic source: not just gives a relatively big number of readers, but my visitors spend time on my blog. *

A Pinterest roundup

Easy-peasy market bags 

Simple baskets for your home

Classy purses

The delicate white bag somehow reminds me to the classy Channel

   

Hobo totes

           

With this ones I can see myself on the sunny beach
  
Wallets

 

Or just reuse and old courtain. An inspiration for non-knitters. 

For more bags see my boards on Pinterest.
Knitted & crocheted bags Patterns and inspirations
Bags & purses. My inspirational board for DIY

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to make market bags like those! Thanks for sharing the inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's Lori from Bleak 2 Unique, and I am tagging you...Have fun!
    http://www.bleak2unique.com/2012/03/triple-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog.... I'm a fellow crocheter and love your stuff. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top