I don't have too much time for blogging now and as the spring comes fast, I don't even have that much time for crafting. Of course I am not sad at all. We all have to fill up a little bit :)
So now I would like to share with you a quick pattern. These roundy flowers could be used as coasters in your table. I think they could be really stylish in spring.
6 petal version:
- 1 skein Schachenmayr Catania No. 0121
- crochet hook size 3,5
- st = stitch
- ch = chain
- sl st = slap stitch
- hdc = half double-crochet stitch
- dc = double crochet
- tr = treble crochet stitch
Chain 4 and slip into a circle.
1. row: Ch 2, 6 hdc around the circle.
2. row: Ch 3, 2 dc 1ch into each hdc.
3. row: Ch 2, 2 hdc between to the dc's. (total 24 stitches in the ring)
4. row: Ch 1, 7 dc to the 2nd st and chain with sl st to the 4th st (this will be the first petal), *skip 1 st, 7 dc to the next st, skip 1 st, chain with 1 sl st to the next st*. (6 petals)
4. row: Ch 1, 7 dc to the 2nd st and chain with sl st to the 4th st (this will be the first petal), *1 sl st, skip 1 st, 7 dc to the next st, skip 1 st, chain with 1 sl st to the next st*. (5 petals)
5. row: Ch 4, 1 tr to the same place, ch 5, chain with sl st to the 4th st of the petal, * ch 5, 2 tr between the petals, ch 5 and chain with a sl st to the 4th st of the petal *.
6. row: Hdc around your coaster. (1 hdc between the tr's, 6 hdc to the chains.)
Happy crocheting! Wish you all happy spring!