BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

2/22/12

Yarn craft projects

In the past few weeks I became a crochet geek. I am looking for inspirations, browsing on online yarn stores for long hours or just twirling my needle. I think I am in love with yarn. But who doesn't like comfy, fluffy, soft materials? :)
So I have collected a few yarn projects for non-knitters (and non-crocheters).


Spring decorations




Accessorize with yarn





Wedding ideas

I remember, in last februar I was in wedding fever and collected at least a 1000+ idea for table decoration. (At the end we have figured out something new, that wasn't similar to any tips, we had seen.)

Here is a beautiful napkin ring with natural decorations and a cute pom-pom garland. Real eye candies, aren't they?



  


If you would like to see more non-knitted (neither crocheted) crafts, follow my board on Pinterest.


Happy yarning :)

Tip Junkie handmade projectsA Crafty SoireebuttonPhotobucketbutton

3 comments:

  1. I'm really in love with crochet right now too! I love the carrots and the pom-poms ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...now I have some non-knitting ideas to use my leftover yarn for. I LOVE the carrots Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top