BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

2/10/12

I have a plan or more

So what about the must do list? What motivates you in crafting? Your needs? Your family? Your craft business? Or just the passion?
I think I am motivated the most by my passion, after that my own and my family's need. (I am not doing business, so this one doesn't make me create.)

Recently I am still obsessed with knitting and crocheting. I have just finished a supercute white&lilac cowl for myself (pattern comes soon), I am currently knitting a new grey hat for my husband and designed a little hat for my niece.

Now I would like to show you some items from from my must do list. 

#1 
Face lifting on my blog. I have collected a few tutorials on Pinterest and subscribed to a few awesome blogs sharing photoediting and blogging how-to-s. I hope these ones will help me to develop my webdesigning skills.


This board is a colour inspiration for the renewal I am planning. 






#2
I love bears and I love amirgurumi, I have to try to make some. These ones would be so adorables on my keychain or anywhere in my purse. They just make me smile.
Source: allaboutami.tumblr.com via Hanni on Pinterest




#3
A new bag. I am a beginner in sewing (self-thought) and have lot of plans. First of all I would like to sew a bag for myself. Something like this nautical one would be perfect for spring. 


















Source: etsy.com via Hanni on Pinterest

#4
And finally I would like to share a really m e g a l o m a n i a c a l plan. Giant crochet. Do you like it? 
I just have to figure out where can I buy yarn or rope for making something like this.





Source: style-files.com via Hanni on Pinterest 

1 comment:

  1. Giant crochet looks so cool! Too bad I can only do like one type of crochet stitch that I learned back when I was 10, but I'd like to learn more. Cool blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top