BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

2/4/12

My rose earwarmer

I love wearing my hair in a ponytail. This is my absolute favourite hairstyle! But in winter time, it is a little bit problematic, as well as my hat always ruins it. Do you have the same problem?

Ps.: Okay, my hair is messy all the time, but I want to make belive, it is planned.

A few days ago I left a blog post about my inspirations of knitted earwarmers. And here is my own version. 
Again a black accessory. Sorry, but in this season most of the time I wear black.  



I used this pattern. Tif's pattern is perfect. I haven't modified anything, but I crocheted the edges along with other stitches (*1hdc, 1ch*).





The rose I made is a simple english rose. It is easy to make, but you can find many different version, so I share my  Rose 's pattern.


Start with 36 chain (or any number divisible by 3).
1. row: chain 2, *1 hdc, 1 ch*
2. row: chain 2, *to the first st: 1sc 1 hdc 1 dc, to the 2nd st: 3 dc, to the 3rd st: 1hdc 1sc 1 sl sc * 

I crocheted a rose for my red beret also. It got a romantic looking.



Shared in:
Todays Creative BlogHome Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projectsSomewhat SimpleSeven AliveA Crafty SoireebuttonThe DIY Show Off


9 comments:

  1. How lovely! I really love earwarmers right now and yours looks great! I love the look of knitting, but haven't learned how to do it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love crochet projects! Found you through Sunday Social. :) I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I made a bunch of similar ones for Christmas presents but I need to make one for myself now.

    Christine @ projectsaroundthehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. The rose adds just the perfect touch. Thanks for linking up.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty and I'm always needing my ears bundled. I would love you to add this and any of your other projects to my What We Wore and Made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out great. Glad you enjoyed the pattern. I wear mine all the time!
    ---Tif

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a beautiful job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic.. In love the flower on the side
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! I love earwarmers! thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top